Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Pick your shutter color, louver size, tilt, and frame. And select your wall color to get a more accurate feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your windows. When you’re all done, go ahead and download your ideal shutters and email them to the store and we’ll craft a quote for custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few design tips:
- Most Tampa homeowners like Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a rustic or more traditional style decor, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are popular choices that let you close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers for light.
- With frames, the general rule of thumb is when you have trim or casing around your windows, try the L frame (Standard, Decorative, or Flat). No casing or trim: any frame will work.
- If you have a sill piece at the bottom of your window opening—usually made from wood or marble—just select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of your sill piece.